- Advanced osteoporosis
- Advanced spondylolisthesis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Laminectomies (complete laminectomies)
- Spinal fractures
- Surgical spinal hardware implants
- Patients with acute injury are not suitable for this type of therapy.
- Patients with acute inflammation should treat that condition first, before undergoing spinal decompression, which could exacerbate the inflammation.
- People with calcification issues, osteoporosis, disc fragmentation, or arthritis may have conditions that are unsuitable for this therapy